WHAT IS INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE?
Industrial Hygiene is a profession dedicated to protecting people in the workplace and in the community from environmental and occupational hazards.
Industrial Hygiene is the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of environmental factors that may result in injury, illness, or impairment, or affect the well-being of workers and members of the community.
Industrial Hygiene is considered a science, but it is also an art that involves professional judgment, creativity, and human interaction to solve complex problems.
Industrial Hygiene includes:
- Investigating and assessing the workplace for hazards and potential dangers to health and safety.
- Making recommendations to improve the safety of workers and the surrounding community.
- Training and educating workers about job-related risks.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
We are committed to providing prompt and professional service for all your Industrial Hygiene needs including:
In addition, we are also available to provide the full spectrum of environmental consulting services, including:
- Chemical Exposure Monitoring:
- Combustion Exhaust
- Fuels and Solvents
- Air Monitoring:
- Dust, Fumes, and Mist
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Diesel Exhaust
- Noise Monitoring:
- Hearing Conservation
- Community Noise
- Indoor Air Quality:
- Industrial Buildings
- Office/Commercial Buildings
- Institutional Buildings
- Building Inspection:
- Lead, Arsenic, and Mercury
- Hazardous Materials
- Moisture Intrusion and Water Damage
- UST Certification
- Health and Safety Programs
- Training - ask about our full range of safety training services
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Underground Tank Closure
- Contaminated Site Closure
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling
We serve Manufacturers, Contractors, Building Owners, Small Businesses, Municipal Agencies, Schools, and anyone with responsibility for the well-being of workers or the community.
Our services help you achieve:
Our reports are clear, concise and easy to understand. We know that even the best investigation is of no use to our clients if they cannot understand the report!
- A safe and health workplace.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Reduced Worker’s Compensation and 3rd-party liability exposure.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Greater productivity.
- Greater employee job satisfaction.